“One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.” Henry David Thoreau
- Reconnect with Mother Nature and the great outdoors.
- Enjoy all the beauty and abundance that surround us.
- Come alive with the light, warmth, and joy that the sun brings us.
- Honour the light within and trust your intuition.
- Fuel your heart’s desires and get inspired.
- Embrace the cycles of life as you continue to grow into your full potential.
- Bask in the sunlight and recharge your energies.
- Make plans to have no plans. Relax and chill out.
- Take a break from your digital connections.
- Make more meaningful connections and memories with your loved ones.
- Celebrate life and share meals with your friends, go on a picnic, BBQ.
- Feel blessed and give thanks for nature’s plentiful bounty.
- Get outside and play. Have fun in the sun.
- Dance the night away, throw your hands in the air, wave them like you just don’t care.
- Watch the clouds go by as you lie on the grass or in your hammock.
- Keep up your sunny disposition to brighten up those cloudy days.
- Savour every summer moment, and don’t forget the ice cream!
Antoinette Giacobbe M.A.